With several number of online betting sites rapidly expanding, deciding which bookmaker to join can be difficult. Each bookie has their own set of advantages and disadvantages to consider. Fortunately for you, our experts have already done the legwork. When weighing the benefits and drawbacks of Ghanaian betting sites, we consider the following factors:
- Safety – First and foremost, Ghanaian betting sites must be safe to use. This includes being licensed and regulated, as well as having a variety of security measures in place. Operating at one of our recommended Ghana betting sites guarantees bettors’ safety at all times. All actions are carried out without the risk of fraud thanks to Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, firewalls, and other security measures. At Sportsbet.io, your account is completely secure.
- Markets – Ghanaian bettors have an increasingly diverse set of interests. While football, basketball, and cricket are popular sports to bet on, Esports, rugby, and tennis are also popular. As a result, bookmakers must ensure that their markets meet the needs of punters. Along with the winner of individual matches, a slew of other wagering options should be found. For example, you could wager on the number of goals scored in a football game or the highest scoring player in a basketball game. In most cases, pre-match, live betting, and outright markets are available.
Bet365 is known for its extensive market coverage.
- Odds – Although often overlooked, the odds offered by bookmakers are extremely important. The odds will determine how much money bettors make from winning wagers. Odds should be appealing to punters because they are available in decimal, American, and fractional formats in most cases. All of our top-rated Ghanaian betting sites provide competitive odds. 888sport guarantees the best odds.
- Bonuses – Bonuses, free bets, and other betting promotion offers can be extremely beneficial to bettors.
Customers, both new and old, are generally eager to take advantage. Each of our recommended online betting sites in Ghana has a welcome offer as well as a variety of ongoing promotions. Before participating in any promotion, make sure to read the terms and conditions. The most important things to be aware of are qualifying terms and wagering requirements. Check out 1XBet for attractive bonuses.
- Features – Extra functionality can undoubtedly improve the overall betting experience for bettors who bet online. Streaming live, cash out, bet builders, and pulse betting are among the features. Melbet has several noteworthy features.
- Usability – It is only worthwhile to sign up for a betting site if markets and features are easily accessible.
The best Ghanaian betting sites have an appealing design and user interface. Such advantages make switching between pages simple, and bets can be placed in most cases in seconds. Whether on desktop or mobile, the user experience should be positive. The Betway website is simple to navigate.
- Mobile – A large percentage of sports bets are now placed on mobile devices. As a result, bookmakers must ensure that mobile customers are well served. Offering the same number of markets and features on phones and tablets, as well as potentially offering mobile-specific promotions, is part of this. 22Bet has excellent mobile apps.
- Although the performance of our top-ranked bookmakers means that assistance is not required on a regular basis, it is comforting to know that it is available. The most common methods of contact are phone, email, and live chat. Some bookmakers, however, are also available on social media, Skype, and even WhatsApp. Ideally, punters will not have to wait long for assistance. Betfair’s customer service is always excellent.
- Banking – Whether or not a bookmaker accepts Ghanaian cedis, betting sites should provide a variety of quick and secure payment options. MyBet is excellent for quick payouts.
Key Features of the Best Online Betting Sites in Ghana
If you’ve read our mini reviews, you’ll be aware of the most important aspects of Ghanaian online bookmakers, but which ones have them and which don’t? If you look below, you’ll find a list of our top ten sports betting sites, as well as some of their key features.
The table shows which of Ghana’s best sportsbooks have those key features and which have yet to include them.
Sportsbook In-Play Betting Live Streaming SMS friendly
Minimum Deposit* Sportsbet.io GH₵40 Bet365 GH₵40 1xbet GH₵2 888sport GH₵60 Melbet GH₵3.5 Betway GH₵2 22bet GH₵6 Betfair GH₵40 MyBet GH₵2 Spin Sports GH₵10
Note: Some sportsbooks do not accept cedi as a currency. In such cases, the minimum accepted amount has been converted into cedi for display purposes.