WordPress hosting is a type of web hosting that is specifically designed to support WordPress websites. The benefit of WordPress hosting is that it comes with a slew of tools and services designed exclusively for WordPress sites.
WordPress powers over 68 million websites globally, and users claim a variety of reasons for the platform’s success. Because their software is free and open-source, a large number of developers can contribute new themes, widgets, and plug-in modules to personalize websites and give sophisticated yet simple administrative tools.
Compatibility of WordPress Hosting
A host’s servers must meet a few requirements in order to install and run it. Servers must meet the following software requirements to execute the 3.1 version: PHP version 4.3 or higher is required, as well as MySQL version 4.1.2 or higher. PHP version 5.2.4 or later is required for 3.2, as well as MySQL version 5.0.15 or later.
Experts propose utilizing either Apache or NGINX Web servers with the optional Apache mod rewrite module in addition to the above technologies.
How to Choose WordPress Hosting Provider
Choosing a hosting company is a significant step because your website will be dependent on and constrained by the host’s servers and service. When selecting a host, several criteria should be considered and contrasted, including all of the following:
- Reliability – Your host should offer a 99.9% uptime for your website, and pages should load swiftly across all browsers.
- Ease of use — Using a big control panel tool to remotely access your website should be an easy operation.
- Customer service – Your host should be ready to answer your inquiries and resolve issues 24 hours a day, seven days a week, via a variety of channels, including phone, email, and online chat.
- Hosting packages – A package that closely matches your individual requirements should be accessible.
- Price — Depending on the platform, the price of might vary significantly. You must examine the qualities you require as well as your budget when deciding which organization is appropriate for you. Most offer helpful comparison tools that let you rapidly assess each package on offer.
The following are some of the most prevalent packages:
- Shared hosting — This is the cheapest option, but for many customers, it is sufficient. A single server is partitioned in this package for usage by numerous clients who share the server’s resources as needed. This type is the least secure and trustworthy, but it is also the most cost-effective.
- E-commerce hosting — This is a specific package designed for people who want to sell things on their WordPress website. It comes with a variety of capabilities, including an electronic shopping cart and credit card processing.
- VPS hosting – A virtual private server (VPS) is a shared server with fully partitioned resources for two or more clients. This assures that a set number of resources is always available for your use, and that no resources are shared across clients. VPS hosting is ideal for corporations, high-traffic websites, and websites that require custom software installations.
- Dedicated hosting – Dedicated hosting is the most expensive option. This package allows you to rent a whole server for your personal usage. The server can either be handled by your own IT staff or by the provider for an additional price. This option is the most expensive, but it also gives you the most options.
Best WordPress Hosting Providers
To choose the finest WordPress hosting, you must first have a basic understanding of web hosting. All of the websites on the Internet are run by servers, which are specialized computers. Although owning and operating a server is possible, the cost, training, and time commitment necessary make it prohibitive and inefficient for the majority of people and enterprises.
To cut expenses, companies have been known to run dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of servers from a single location. They then rent out their servers and server resources to people and businesses at a low cost.
Web hosting and WordPress hosting are extremely similar. The only distinction is that all of the servers fulfill the hosting platform’s minimum hardware and software requirements. This enables the platform to interface smoothly with the server and handle data requests fast and efficiently via the Internet.
Because of the huge demand for WordPress hosting, practically every credible business now offers it, with a variety of solutions to suit a variety of needs and budgets. A shared WordPress plan may be appropriate for someone who simply wishes to publish a personal blog online, whereas major businesses frequently lease one or more complete servers.
Bellow are the list of popular WordPress Hosting provider with the best of service you can trust with your next website:
Bluehost Hosting: Powering over two (2) million websites worldwide, bluehost offer a world class WordPress with a starter package for as low as $2.5 per month. Packages include:
- Drag-and-Drop WordPress Builder
- 300+ Design Templates
- Total WordPress Design Freedom
- Free Domain for 1st Year
Hostinger WordPress Hosting: With quick, secure and guaranteed 99.99% uptime and feature-rich, Hostinger offer the best WordPress hosting solution with a stater package at a discounted price of $1.99 per month when purchasing a three year plan. Package include:
- Free SSL for 1year
- Managed WordPress
- WordPress Acceleration
- Multiple Date Centers
- 10000 monthly visits
Hostgator WordPress Hosting: Each WordPress hosting plan purchased from Hostgator comes with a comprehensive set of tools and guarantees. From site-building tools and script installers to customer satisfaction assurances, they’ve got you covered. Packages include:
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free domain registration
- Free SSL Certificate
- One-click WordPress installs
- Free WordPress/cPanel website transfer
A2 WordPress Hosting: A2 Hosting has optimized plans for WordPress on a Turbo platforms for increased speed, security, performance and a stable 99.9% uptime. With a starter package at $2.99 per month for a three year, all packages include:
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free site migration
- One-click WordPress installs
- Multiple date centers
NameCheap WordPress Hosting: EasyWP by NameCheap is not only the quickest managed WordPress hosting service available, but it’s also the most affordable with a pay as you go package at $4.88 monthly and a discounted yearly plan at $24.88. All EasyWP packages include:
- Free Migration
- EasyWP Cache Plugin
- Automatic Updates
- Free CDN
- Free PositiveSSL
WordPress is responsible for roughly 40% of all websites on the internet, and it’s easy to see why. WordPress is simple to use and customize, and it has a thriving community of developers and partners working to improve it with add-ons and other tools.